- What do I need to do before I can sign-up with you as a client ?
1. Drop me a text via whatsapp ( +20 11 110 140 29 ) with your interest for me to take you on as a client with a brief about yourself and the goal you're trying to accomplish -if you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass, tone up etc.- and I'll definitely get back to you as soon as possible!
2. Once we've agreed to start working together, you will then 'have to' have a current gym membership at a fully equipped gym facility (not a CrossFit Box), as you'll need all the main gym equipment to use once you've been given your customized 'fitness program'. A fully equipped gym facility 'must' include (weight resistance machines / free weights / cross cables / cardio machines).
3. If you choose to exercise from HOME, then you'll 'have to' buy a few light pieces of home gym equipment which I shall recommend for you to get in advance.
4. Your absolute FULL commitment to all of my guidance & instructions in regards to your given 'fitness & diet' programs all the way through beginning till end, otherwise if you know in advance that you won't be able to fully commit, then my programs ain't for you, and I'm definitely not gonna be able to help you out!
- Can you coach anyone or are there any exceptions ?
1. If you have any current or pre-existing injury and/or any current or pre-existing medical condition, then unfortunately I will not be able to coach you until you acquire a written clearance from your treating doctor/physician giving you their approval & permission to go ahead and practice any form of physical exercise, and are able to follow any new diet regiment.
2. If you're a Vegan or a Vegetarian (cannot eat animal based products such as Chicken or Eggs) or if you can't eat Fish or any other type of Seafood then I'm sorry but I will not be able to help you out.
3. If you're not a 'self motivated' person and you know in advance that you won't be able to fully commit to an 'online' Fitness & Diet programs -equally- then I'd rather not take you on as a client, and we can both spare each other the hassle of me wasting my time and you wasting your money :)
- Which GOAL should I choose ?
LOSE WEIGHT (EXTREME FAT BURN)
This option is for those who seek to lose weight and keep it off naturally, safely and effectively! If you are currently overweight and your goal is to burn off as much fat as you can while building strength and gaining muscle tone, and while learning the right moves & the right diet tricks to do so without having to use any invasive drugs, then this option is the right one for you! Mostly recommended to anyone who needs to lose (7-10 kg) or more.
BEACH BODY (GET RIPPED)
This option is for guys who seek to build a solid beach body and have washboard abs! If your goal is to build a lean, well proportioned physique while learning the right moves & the right diet tricks to have a 'six-pack' and know how to keep it without having to use any steroids or any invasive drugs, then this option is the right one for you!
BIKINI BODY (GET TONED)
This option is for ladies who seek to have a stunning bikini body and build a firm butt to go with it! If your goal is to build a lean yet curvy, well proportioned feminine physique without using any invasive drugs, and while learning the right moves & the right diet tricks to have a 'flat tummy' and know how to keep it, then this option is the right one for you!
GAIN MUSCLES (CLEAN BULK)
This option is for guys who seek to gain lean muscle mass while burning fat at the same time! If your goal is to achieve a 'clean bulk' while learning the right moves & the right diet tricks to do so without having to use any steroids or any invasive drugs, then this option is the right one for you!
ATHLETE (SPORTS CONDITIONING)
This option is for any athlete who's practicing any type of sport (male or female) and wants to upgrade their sports performance and take their game up to a whole new level! If your goal is to boost your athletic capabilities and perform at your very peak at your sport, while learning the right moves & the right diet tricks to do so without having to use any steroids or any invasive drugs, then this option is the right one for you!
EXECUTIVE PLAN (EXPRESS WORKOUT)
This option is for very busy individuals who are constantly on-the-go and are mostly operating on a very tight daily schedule, yet still want to maintain good health and build a smart physique! If your goal is to complete an entire workout in less than an hour while exercising at a gym or while training from home, and while knowing how to 'eat-smart' to stay fit & healthy, then this option is the right one for you!
- What should I expect to receive after I sign-up with you as a client ?
Once we have agreed to start working together, I shall send you an e-mail with 2 direct links for an online Pre-Exercise Questionnaire & a Diet Questionnaire in which you shall be required to fill out and submit back asap. Right away after that you should proceed with finishing your online payment to either one of my (4 x weeks) or (8 x weeks) customized 'Fitness & Diet' programs via the links on this website, in which you should expect to receive 5 X PDF files sent to via e-mail within (3 days) from the time you have completed your online payment.
The e-mail you shall receive will include the following:
1. Fully detailed, fully customized Fitness Program based on your current fitness status and your targeted fitness goal. A program that will tell you exactly which exercises you should do and in what order you should do them, including number of sets & number of repetitions for each and every exercise, as well as weight level/intensity you'll be recommended to use. All this will be shown to you in the form of clickable icons that should redirect you to YouTube exercise videos featuring myself while showing you a demo of how to perform each and every exercise in less than 1 minute for each video. Your Fitness Program will also include detailed, instructional PDF files also showing you how to perform each and every exercise.
2. Fitness - Program Manual with instructions on how to use your Fitness Program.
3. Fitness Guide that should cover all the major Do's and Don'ts you'll need to know and be aware of while training at the gym or while exercising in general, with a FAQ link on the last page of the guide to answer most of your other potential questions about your training and your progress.
4. Fully detailed, fully personalized Diet Plan that will tell you exactly what you should eat and/or drink from the minute you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night. Your Diet Plan shall be customized based on your current fitness status and your targeted fitness goal, and it shall include what to eat and/or drink on your 'workout' days as well as your 'off' days for (4 x weeks) or (8 x weeks).
5. Nutrition Guide that should give you some valuable guidance about healthy eating habits, among other very beneficial diet tips and tricks on what you should or shouldn't do when it comes to nutrition and proper dieting, with a FAQ link on the last page of the guide to answer most of your other potential questions about your dieting and your progress.
- How much time do I need before I can see any results?
In most cases it all depends on your level of commitment. Meaning, you'll "definitely" see results a lot faster when you're fully committed to your fitness program (not skipping on any of your training days), and are equally committed to your diet plan and all the diet tips & guidance you get form me without any cheating or improvising!
Genetics also play a role in anyone's progress and the time frame will someone need to to reach a certain goal. . . BUT, we ONLY rely on HARD WORK and hard work only! We do not rely on genetics or luck or any other factor that is not in our hands to control . . . and I want you to believe that "Hard work always PAYS-OFF!"
In my experience and based on all the clients I have coached over the past decade and a half, you should definitely expect to witness some noticeable changes to your physique and to your performance level every 2 weeks 'if' you were fully committed to your given Fitness & Diet programs. Results will also depend on your current fitness level and the goal you're trying to achieve. For example; a beginner who's never been to a gym before in their life and wants to lose 20 kg, will definitely take longer than a partially active person who's been hitting the gym 2-3 time a week, and only needs to lose 10 kg not 20 kg. So it depends on the factors I have just mentioned, but believe me when I say that NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE through hard work and perseverance!
- Will I be able to reach my goal in only 4 or 8 weeks ?
It all depends on your current fitness level, your body type, your level of commitment, and the goal you want to achieve!
Example 1 : An overweight non-active person who's never been to a gym before in their life and needs to lose 20 kg or more, will definitely take longer time to reach their goal than a partially active person who's been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week and needs to lose 10 kg instead of 20 kg! Both individuals can probably reach their goal in an 8 week time span of proper exercising and proper dieting, but chances are that the partially active person will manage to reach their goal faster than the non-active person would, due to the difference in their fitness level and the goal each one of them is trying to achieve -one needs to lose 20 kg, but the other one needs to only lose 10 kg!
Example 2 : A regular gym goer or an athlete who needs to 'up' their game and improve their performance and/or physique without having to lose much weight, can simply accomplish that in only 4 weeks.
Example 3 : An overweight non-active person who needs to lose 20 kg and wants to have a 'six-pack' or build a lean beach body physique would probably need at least 8 weeks to lose that extra weight first, then another 8 weeks to build that beach body he seeks!
Example 4 : A person who needs to trim down just a bit of fat and lose around 2-3 kg of unwanted body weight who is also currently active (or even non-active) can easily accomplish that in only 4 weeks.
- Do you follow-up with your clients ?
On a weekly basis you'll be asked to submit an online 'weekly follow-up' form with a list of questions that I shall expect from you to take the time to fill out and submit back so I can regularly assess your progress and apply any changes or recommend any adjustments to your given fitness and/or diet programs if needs be. That way I can make sure you're kept on the right track and that your progress is contentious until you're able to eventually succeed in reaching your goal!
It'll be absolutely crucial for you to regularly submit your 'weekly follow-ups' on time because otherwise I will not be able to track your progress nor will I be able to do my job as I should being your Coach.
You will also have the option of sending me any of your questions via whatsapp any time during week days (except for Fridays which are my OFF days) and I'll make sure to answer your questions and get back to you as soon as I can!2
- How do I know you're credible ?
I've been an ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer since 2007, and a Gym Instructor since 2004, that’s over 16 years in total of being directly involved and deeply immersed within the health & fitness industry, while succeeding in delivering results to a numerous number of clients coming from every part around the world!
Throughout my journey I have had the privilege of coaching all kinds of amazing & remarkable individuals, while helping each one of them reach their designated fitness goal and drastically change their lives all the way around to become the very best version of themselves! I have coached beginners who had never stepped foot in a gym before in their lives, and all the way up to handling professional athletes!
I've also been a lifetime athlete and a big sports enthusiast who have had the pure joy of practicing all kinds of disciplines since a very young age, starting with water-sports, racket sports, martial arts & all the way up to competing internationally as a Natural Bodybuilder, in which I have succeeded to accumulate a solid sports & fitness background that was a main contributor to boosting my knowledge about sports in general and fitness in particular, which lead me to 'practically' understand fitness on a much higher level than just knowing about it 'theoretically', where I've also managed to eventually combine my sports background to the actual science of fitness and nutrition by getting certified as a 'Specialist in Sports & Conditioning'. Not all athletes have the ability to coach and the skill to teach, and I consider myself to be very blessed and equally thankful to possess both qualities!
- Does 'Online Coaching' really work ?
It can absolutely work if you are working with a professional who is qualified and experienced enough to guide you in the right direction, and one who actually knows what they're doing, but most of all it will ONLY work if you were fully committed to your given fitness program and equally committed to your given diet plan without any cheating on your training or your dieting.
So if I send you a customized fitness program with very detailed instructions on how to perform each and every exercise, alongside a personalized diet plan that tells you exactly what you should eat, what portion, and when, where both programs are customized especially to suit your case, while having access to reach me via 'unlimited e-mail support', as well as benefiting from getting 'weekly check-ins' to make sure you that you're kept on the right track while continuously improving . . . If you have all that and you are fully committed to both of your programs all the way through beginning till end, then I don't see a scenario where you 'still' do not eventually reach your goal and achieve astonishing results!
If you are someone who can NOT commit to an 'Online Program' and would rather work with a 1:1 personal trainer who must be there to coach you in person during your every training session, then I strongly recommend you NOT to sign-up to any of my programs since all my coaching is done online and not in person. Also, if you are NOT a committed person and would not have the 'discipline' to commit to your given programs or any of my instructions all the way through, then I also advise you NOT to sign-up to any of my programs, and would strongly urge you not to waste your money on any of this since I won't be able to help you or promise you any results, since nothing will work unless you do.
I would also rather invest my time and energy working with those who constantly strive to improve and be better, and those are always taking action towards excellence, and I mean those who always refuse to quit! My clients are live representatives for the value I had to offer each one of them, and a walking proof of my hard work and dedication towards my profession to earn the credibility I deserve as an experience, professional fitness coach. Most of all, I would want you to become the very BEST version of yourself, and that can never happen if you did not commit nor put in the discipline and hard work needed towards your progress alongside following my guidance.
So, if you are someone who can fully commit to all of my instructions and are willing to work hard towards earning the physique you have always dreamed of, then I welcome you with arms wide open and a promise to offer you nothing but my very BEST!
- Why is it better working with you than simply downloading a FREE fitness app ?
Fitness apps can ONLY offer it's users non-customized, generic type of programs, simply because a software can NOT perform a 'case study' on each and every individual in order for it to be able to create the right type of fitness & diet programs that are best suitable and most compatible for each person. Fitness apps mainly focus on 'spitting out' generic programs for it's users that the app can simply retrieve from a database, a "one size fits all" type of situation! For example, a fitness app could say "If you want bigger arms, do these exercises", or "If you want a six-pack, follow this program", regardless to many other factors about the client or the "user" that the app will not take into consideration when deciding which moves are best, most effective and safest to perform by each user separately, which can easily lead up to that person ending up getting injured after following whatever unsuitable fitness program that app advised them to do!
As a professional fitness coach with over a decade and a half of vast knowledge and solid experience within my field of expertise, I do take a lot of other factors into consideration when designing any of my fitness and/or diet programs for any of my clients, questions that are not limited to just knowing their weight, height, age and body type like most fitness apps do . . . I 'case study' each one of my clients and follow-up with them along their journey!
A fitness app is not capable of performing any adjustments to your program based on your progress -if needs be- since you can't give feedback to an app about your progress and expect it to respond back . . . Unlike working 1:1 with an experienced fitness professional who knows every detail about your case and would help you out and work with you as a client and not as an end user!
Always remember that what works for you, might not work for somebody else, and only a Fitness Expert can tell you exactly which route to take in order for you to eventually reach your goal in the safest, and quickest manner! An automated app can NEVER offer you any of that.
- What makes your service better than 'Group Exercise Classes' ?
First of all I encourage any form of physical exercise that can help anyone get fit while improving their health and overall physical fitness!
BUT, in order for any fitness regiment to be helpful & actually beneficial, it should first treat each individual based on their current fitness level, body type, fitness background, medical history and/or having any limitations that one individual might have when it comes to performing a certain level of cardiovascular and/or resistance activities, so it's actually compatible with that individual without harming them. Unfortunately, in a large group class setting it is very hard -and almost impossible- to perform a full/proper screening for each and every individual participating in that group class before enrolling them in, and then being able to customize a fitness as well as diet regiment that is based on each individual's reference! That can't be done, as everyone in one group class would still end up doing the same thing over the same period of time -with minor variations. Only spinning, body-combat classes and maybe light Yoga can benefit a group of individuals all together without putting anyone at risk for injury, as I personally believe that no other type of class that involves training with weights or (even just body-weight exercises) can equally benefit every participant in that group class all at the same time without putting some or at least one of them at risk for injury!
Group exercise classes are meant to physically push a group of people all at the same time to perform a set of compound and/or isolated movements within a certain time frame, in which all participants are expected to perform these type of exercises all together, but not all class participants will have the same fitness capacity to endure a class beginning till end with the same performance level, especially when weights are involved or when certain body-weight exercises cannot be done by everyone, simply because some class participants might not have the physical capacity to do certain types of exercises and might end up just injuring themselves instead!
My approach as a 1:1 fitness professional is a lot more cautious than that, as I coach each one of my clients separately, while taking into consideration each individual's targeted fitness goal, current fitness level, body type, fitness background, medical history and/or if they have any physical limitations before providing each one of them with their own customized fitness program as well as personalized diet plan that is best suitable and compatible with that person's current status and exact targeted requirements.
Having both a 'Customized Fitness Program' & a 'Personalized Diet Plan' that are tailored just to suit your specific case and help you as an individual -not as a group- reach your targeted fitness goal beginning till end, can never be as good as or even slightly compared to being an individual amongst a group of 10-20 other group class participants (or larger than that), while all participants do the same exact thing for an hour or so! No matter how economically convenient that might be to some, always remember that your health comes first and the risk of you getting injured while in a group class is much higher than when you're being 'individually' coached!
- What happens if I commit to all of your instructions and still not reach my goal ?
If you actually fully commit to your given fitness program and equally commit to your given diet plan once we start working together, and if you follow all of my training instructions & nutrition advice without skipping on any of your training days, or cheating on your diet in any way . . . then there's absolutely %100 no chance of you not achieving 'significant' progress and eventually reaching your goal! How do I know that and why am I so confident about it? Because I've never had a single 'fully committed' client who did not achieve significant results and eventually reach their goal! And I've coached dozens of clients coming from every part around the world throughout my 15 years of experience as professional fitness coach!
That's also why I conduct 'weekly check-Ins' with all of my clients to make sure that each one stays on track all the way through beginning till end, and to apply any changes or make any adjustments to my client's training and/or diet programs -if needs be- so that they can keep on improving and keep on progressing!